Continuing Professional Development Education
Educators seeking to maintain an active public school certification status and meet the requirements of Act 48 of 1999 will find that Misericordia University’s Professional Development Program provides challenging, rigorous courses offered in a flexible format.
- Customized to meet the needs of regional educators
- Relevant and flexible PD offerings
- Taught by experienced education professionals from local districts
- Affordable - $285 per credit
- Flexible formats - online, hybrid, F2F
- 2 sessions per semester
- Structured, guided model with definitive start and end dates
- Tuition Deferment Plan - pay for a course within 30 days of completion
- All courses are fully online and on-demand!
- Open enrollment - register anytime
- Affordable - $215 a credit
- Finish in as little as 2 weeks!
- Relevant, current topics in education
- Wide variety of 2- and 3-credit course options
- ACT 48 eligible
|ARCH professional development courses are non-matriculated graduate credits. Students earn 3 credits, equivalent to 90 continuing education hours.
Click here to view our Fall 2019 ARCH Professional Development course offerings and descriptions.
|On-Demand professional development courses are transcripted as non-matriculated graduate Misericordia University credits.
Click here to view the current PD On-Demand course listing and to register.
Please submit an application for the Teacher Education – Professional Development program. Submit the free part-time/graduate online application for the Teacher Education - Professional Development program at the Misericordia University website. Go to the application button below and select Future Students, Graduate and Post-Professional, and click on the “free online application” to complete and submit your application. After you successfully create an application account, log into your account, complete the application questions, and submit. For students taking Autism Spectrum courses: If you are taking Autism Spectrum classes you will need to provide your license number and/or a copy of your license.
If you would like to register for ARCH Professional Development courses at Misericordia University, please download and complete the Professional Development Registration Form and submit via email to Karen Cefalo at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (570) 675-2441, Attn: Karen Cefalo, Admissions.
Click here to register for PD On-Demand courses.
In order to receive ACT 48 credits, please download and complete this ACT 48 Credit Reporting Form and submit via email to Betty Ann Duffy, email@example.com, or by fax to 570-674-3052.
For questions about any of Misericordia University’s Professional Development courses, please contact Karen Cefalo, Assistant Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (570) 674-8094.